Jul 1, 2011

Hatem's Influence...

Ben Arfa was injured for most part of last season, and unfortunately the fans did not get a chance to feel his prescence and influence on the pitch. 

But that's already starting to change, he's making up for all the lost time on the pitch - off it, he has been a major influence on Newcastle's latest signings.

Demba Ba

"I have spoken to Hatem about the Club and he told me how happy he is here and how big Newcastle are, so I'm really happy and I can't wait to start playing."

Sylavain Marveaux

"I saw him and spoke with him about Newcastle. He told me that he was very happy to be here and he told me about the fans, everyone at the club, the stadium. We can speak in French - so for the adaptation it is good."

Mehdi Abeid

“I already discussed things with Hatem Ben Arfa and Cheick Tiote and they encouraged me and welcomed my signature."

The club has one hell of an asset in Hatem, could he be Newcastle's turning point? I can only imagine more french talent wanting to join the club with the five that we already have.

Newcastle has a history of french talent with names such as Ginola and Robert who had the ability to raise the roofs at St James Park.

So can Ben Arfa and his french lads carry the tradition at St James Park and restore the title when we once were known as the Entertainers?

No comments:

Post a Comment