Jun 22, 2011

Sunderland Sign Dong....

Looks like our dirty rivals have sealed the signing of Ji Dong-Won for a reported fee of 3.5m euros. The 21 year old is highly rated and surely this will cheer many Sunderland twats.

"I had the impression that Sunderland really wanted me,I know there will be stiff competition for playing time, and my goal is to become the player that the team wants me to be in six months," Dong said.

"I am also looking forward to playing against Ji-sung and Chung-yong, whom I both admire."

The striker has scored 10 goals in 33 games for the Dragons and 6 goals in 11 games for South Korea's national team. A club statement read:

"Ji Dong-won's transfer will inevitably leave a big hole in our roster. But for the sake of the player's future and for the development of Korean football, we decided to allow his move. We also tried our utmost best to find the most suitable team for the player."

Sources in Sunderland say McDonalds have released a spicy burger to celebrate their new arrival and to make him feel welcome. They call it the Mac Dong, it is believed that the mackem men love their Dong, however, the women have found it rather distatsteful.

No comments:

Post a Comment