Jun 16, 2011

Nolan Reflects On His Transfer...


Nolan has completed a move to West Ham in a deal that would see him warm the bench for 2-3 years. The 5 year contract length has secured a final payday for our former Captain.

West Ham have secured a great signing who will definitely give 100% and will get them promoted within a season.

"It's been a bit of a whirlwind, but obviously once I knew that they wanted me, they have shown a certain hunger and desire to make sure I become a West Ham player," said Nolan.

"Having the chance to link up with Sam again is a massive thing and obviously coming to such a massive club is great for me. I'm very sad to leave Newcastle but I'm coming to another massive club in my eyes and hopefully I can start off and be as successful as I was there.

"I came to West Ham because of the tradition of the club and everything about it. I've always enjoyed playing here and there was also the chance of linking up with Sam and working with him again.

"The be all and end all was that the club actually wanted me and the owners put faith in me and have given me a security of contract. Now it's my time to repay them and hopefully I will do that."

We all know Nolan was a great leader and we thank him for his services; we are genuinely grateful for his passion having charged his team back into the Premier League.

But who are we kidding, Nolan will only be good for another 2 years, he lacks pace and ventures forward far too much. West Ham have secured 2 years for his services on the pitch and 3 years off.

In the end, we can only thank you and wish you well Nolan. Can't wait to see your replacement though!

No comments:

Post a Comment