Jun 18, 2011

Official Ba Signs!!


Yes fellow fans, it's official! Demba Ba has just signed for Newcastle on a 3 year deal! 

"I'm very excited to be here," Ba said.

"Everything has been sorted out and now I'm happy because I can start to focus on playing and scoring goals for Newcastle.

"This is a great Club and a very good team, so to sign here was an easy choice to make.

"I have spoken to Hatem (Ben Arfa) about the Club and he told me how happy he is here and how big Newcastle are, so I'm really happy and I can't wait to start playing.

"I know a lot of famous strikers have played here before and I will do my best to win games for the Club.

"When I step on the pitch, all I want to do is win games, and I think the Premier League is a good league for me.

"I will keep on working hard. I've heard that the atmosphere here is great and I can't wait to score some goals in front of our fans and here that atmosphere for myself."

 Pardew has praised ba on his premier league performances at West Ham and admires his ability.

"Demba made a great impression with West Ham last season and is a great signing for this club," Pardew said.

"He has pace, excellent technical ability, is good in the air and, it goes without saying, has the ability to consistently find the back of the net. Moreover he has a great passion to play for Newcastle United."

This will come as great news to the fans, Newcastle are probably the most active club getting their targets sorted before pre-season begins!

Well thats put to bed, Next please!

No comments:

Post a Comment